25 February, 2018

lay back, we are where we are



Let's talk a bit about the Rainbow Painters Gallery.



It's been a while since I went through an art gallery. I don't know why I stopped. They're fun, and the art is generally interesting.



Gallery, Busy Street by Byron Firehawk.



Liberdade, by Cullum Writer.



Have a Seat, by TooShy Tooshi.



Wet and Wooly by Mariposa Upshaw.



The gallery's interesting, but I was here to see BittsyBoo's maze. So...where is it?



Turns out I was in the wrong building, it's actually towards the left side of the gallery. Oops.

(Continued in part II.)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...