12 February, 2018

I am a perfect copy of whatever I was

The infopocalypse is here, and it is poisoning us all.

There's a new cooking blog on the sidebar, Cooking with Yusen. Mainly for the wonton soup recipe, but then I tracked down recipes for homemade ramen, katsu curry, pasta carbonara, Guinness beef stew, and homemade potstickers (or gyoza dumplings).

So yes, I'll now be following them and seeing what they post next.

[15:33] fyre (fyreflower): there are so many diff levels of steam...you've got burner glam to goth/industrial steam..and every crazy awesome mix in between
Please, please, someone tell me what "burner glam" is. I need to know.

In other news, Twitch is trying to crack down on abusive, overly sexualized, or harrassing content, leading a few streamers to worry if they're next on the chopping block to be banned.

And do you debate what soup is, long into the night? Do you ponder what can be soup? Do you wake up, wondering if aliens understand the nature of soup? If so, there's now a game made just for you. You can now ponder the existential philosophy of soup while there's a break between projects, or between social events (because it's a browser game, see). There you go.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...