07 March, 2018

its roots are at my feet, I walk so it won't rest

And here...we...go...



Boataom's "Yuri" head looks terrified. Let's see how she changes...



Oh, it comes with separate ears, eyes and teeth...plztexturesrezin, plztexturesrezin...



Nope, that's all I can do with the Yuri, too. What the hell?



All right, Airi, play nice, elsewise I'm giving up on Boataom.



...Yaaay. Okay, Boataom's out of the running, then.



Can I just give up and be terrified now? This is Daddy's Choice Designs's "Misty" Bento head, which I bought on sale at a previous 4meshed event. I am very worried.



I have discovered my inner Keanu Reeves. This is not a plus.

Okay, back to the drawing board, I guess, check out the next round of demos...Damn it, why is it so HARD to find a mesh head that doesn't look scary beyond all reason?

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...