07 May, 2018

rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

Here we go again, random IM out of nowhere:
[12:59] mxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: greetings
[13:00] Emilly Orr: Greetings.
I swear, I'm nearly to the point where I'm going to toss in one of those "If you're just IMing to say hi, don't bother. Have something to say or don't even contact me." It wouldn't stop things like this, because no one reads profiles anymore, but it would make me feel a little better.
[13:00] Emilly Orr: How did you come across my name?
[13:00] mxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i am here
[13:00] Emilly Orr: Where?
And he never bothered to respond. And I should have let it go, but...it was nagging at me. This is his profile bio:
greetings my name is [mxxxxx] i am a dom that is looking for a submissive woman willing to do anything i ask i am into bdsm i am into women in karate or any form of martial arts but am also loving and caring.
Profile like that makes me think three things, with a pretty high degree of surety:
  1. He's a bad dom.
  2. He's a new dom.
  3. He's deeply confused.
His groups reflect that confusion--only one that has anything to do with bondage or BDSM, the rest are all breedables or horse ranches FOR breedables.

So I made one more attempt, because...I'm stubborn:
[13:18] Emilly Orr shrugs and goes on with her day.
[13:19] mxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: bdsm society
I looked it up after this snippet of a convo. Turns out--at least as far as a search for that name goes--there is no "BDSM Society". There's the Bound Passion BDSM Society, which is on the same sim I was on at the time, but pretty far away from where I was on that sim, at that time. There's nothing else that's even close to that name.
[13:19] Emilly Orr: I'm not at BDSM Society, if that's a place, and not just a thing you're referencing.
A few more minutes passed, and...I tried again.
[13:24] Emilly Orr: Well, still confused on how you got my name, but okay. Enjoy the rest of your day, I suppose.
[13:24] mxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you we're in local chat range
No. No, we weren't. We weren't even close to each other.
[13:25] Emilly Orr: We are not.
[13:26] mxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: not anymore i left
[13:26] Emilly Orr: But not before, either. I am a thousand meters above a business, but it's not that one.
And that was the last I heard from him.

So, goodbye, clueless dom, hope you find what you want, because it definitely won't be me. Too bad you're too stupid to figure out SL distances.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...